Wendy Anne McCarty
A leader in the frontier to optimize human potential and relationships from the beginning of life. Author of Welcoming Consciousness: Supporting Babies’ Wholeness at the Beginning of Life–An Integrated Model of Early Development. Founding chair, co-author, and Associate Faculty of the first degree programs in prenatal and perinatal psychology at Santa Barbara Graduate Institute. Her innovative work incorporates prenatal and perinatal psychology, her ground-breaking consciousness-based early development theory, consciousness studies and energy
psychology healing modalities. Serving families for 40 years. International presenter, educator, and consultant to families, professionals, and organizations–bridging theory, principles and practice.
Title:PhD, RN, HNB-BC, DCEP
- Clinical Story of a 6-Year-Old Boy's Eating Phobia: An Integrated Approach Utilizing Prenatal and Perinatal Psychology with Energy Psychology's Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) in a Surrogate Nonlocal Application
- Remembering B.J.
- Investing in Human Potential From the Beginning of Life: Key to Maximizing Human Capital
- Supporting Babies' Wholeness in the 21st Century: An Integrated Model of Early Development
- The Power of Beliefs: What Babies are Teaching Us
- Volume 22, Issue 1
- Welcoming Consciousness: Supporting Babies' Wholeness from the Beginning of Life, An Integrated Model of Early Development