We are very pleased to provide you with more information about our fantastic lineup of Congress Breakout Speakers at this year's APPPAH 20th International Congress!
There will be a wide range of specialist topics, skills and knowledge shared with you by our esteemed Breakout presenters over the course of the Congress, which will take place at the Town and Country Resort and Convention Centre, San Diego on 30th November - 3rd December 2017.
The APPPAH 20th International Congress is the ideal opportunity to enhance your learning, enrich your pre- and perinatal education, and to discover new skills, techniques and procedures, so make sure that you register soon!
Friday December 1st, 2017
Breakout Speakers Session A, 2:00- 3:15pm
- Dr Alisha H. Wilkes & Dr Joanne Halverson, "Tending the Human Garden: Cultivating Health through Relationships"
- Holly Lammer, "Mindfulness Practice for Pregnancy, Birth and Beyond"
- Victoria Flores, "Impact of Fear on Birth Experience"
- Gena McCarthy, "Community Ceremony, Somatic Resourcing Practice for Parents"
- Nina Ketscher, "Nurture through Nature: Conscious Practices for PPN Development"
Breakout Speakers Session B, 3:45- 5:00pm:
- Dr Joann O'Leary, "Carried in the Shadow of Grief"
- Dr Alison Hazelbaker, "Infant Sucking Problems: Marker for Perinatal Trauma"
- Dr Deepti Goyal, "Review of ancient Indian Literature related to preconception"
- Edna Rivera, "Holistic Community Prenatal Program: Aligning the Science with Christian Tradition"
- Kate White & Dr Marti Glenn, "Adverse Early Experiences in Birth Psychology: Trauma, Resiliency and Beyond"