We would love you to join us for our special Awards Dinner at APPPAH 20th International Congress- you can confirm your reservation here!
We have an exciting evening planned on Friday 1st December when we will be presenting esteemed winning colleagues with Awards from the Association of Pre and Perinatal Psychology and Health.
The Awards Dinner will take place on Friday 1st December, 6:30pm - 10:30pm.
The Dinner will be a plated sit down meal and the cost is $65 per person- you can choose from the below options (payment is taken in advance):
- Free Range Chicken Breast, served with salt roasted potatoes, swiss chard, pumpkin seeda and Maple brown butter
- Roasted Halibut, served with Orzo pasta, baby vegetables, chimichurri, and Pico de Gallo
- Grilled Salmon, served with Basmati rice, baby Bok Choy and Korean Kalbi
- Grilled Prime New York Strip Loin, served with potato- Goat cheese gratin, root vegetables and brandy peppercorn sauce
- Vegetarian- there is a vegetarian option available for those who need this option. The details will be published shortly.
The meal will also include soup or salad, entrée, dessert, freshly brewed coffee and selection of herbal teas, as well as wine with your meal.
Please make your selection below and add to the cart. If you have any dietary requirements, please also include this in the comments section of your order, or you can email us this information at: email@example.com