Why stay at the conference hotel? It's the center of all conference activity, that's why! You'll be able to network easily with other conference attendees. It's a quick trip to get to the conference and exhibits, and just as quick to get back to your room for the next conference call!
All keynote sessions, workshops, and events will be held at the San Diego Town and Country Resort and Convention Center. A limited number of guest rooms are available at a special Conference discounted rate of $139 for Single and Double Bedrooms, $159 for Triple Bedrooms, and $179 for Quad Bedrooms, plus taxes, including but not limited to, incidentals, hotel service, and parking fees.
Hotel service fees include the following:
- Complimentary guest room Wi-Fi
- Complimentary hotel shuttle service to Riverwalk Golf Club, Fashion Valley Center, Old Town Mission Valley Center, and Hazard Center daily 10am to 7pm, based on availability. Shuttle pick up and drop off is located at the hotel lobby
- Complimentary guest room local call (619 and 858 area codes) and 1-800 calls
- Complimentary coffee in your guest room and morning coffee in hotel lobby 5am to 9am
- Complimentary USA Today in the hotel lobby and dining outlets
- Complimentary computer access in the hotel lobby for printing airline boarding passes
- Discounted self parking for hotel guests per night at $10
- Discounted self parking for local guests per night at $12
Guests shall pay a one night room and tax deposit at time of reservation and are to address any unpaid charges associated with hotel service fees at time of check out.
Please reserve your room by October 30, 2017 to secure the special negotiated Congress rate for group pricing. Cancellations must be made at least 2 days prior to your scheduled arrival date to avoid a one night room and tax charge.
You may make your hotel reservations for the San Diego Town and Country Resort and Convention Center using this online link to get the special discounted rate: https://aws.passkey.com/e/16375965
Alternatively you can call the reservations line directly, quoting "Association for Prenatal & Perinatal Psychology and Health" for the negotiated congress rate, on this number: 1-800-772-8527
Interested in room-sharing? You can visit our Room Share page and leave a comment (with your name and email) to find attendees with whom you can share a room with at the Congress.