Lunch with a Scholar
Friday, December 1 & Saturday, December 2, 2017
We are delighted to offer you a special opportunity to join one of our esteemed scholars for lunch at the APPPAH 20th International Congress!
We have a wonderful selection of scholars for you to choose from, all of whom are wonderfully knowledgeable in their field and will share their wealth of experience with you during their presentation! You will have the chance to listen first-hand to their presentation and ask your scholar questions on their selected topic.
As places are limited, we will be offering this on a first come- first served basis, so be sure to request your preferences soon!
Please make your selection below and add to the cart. If you have any dietary requirements please also include this in the comments section of your order, or you can email this information to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday, December 1, 12-2pm:
- Ece Elçin Akturan Civelek, Embodiment of Fetal Movement in Womb and Labour
- Stephanie Dueger and Daniel Riggan, Divorce-Busting: Consciously Preparing for Parenthood
- Christine McKee, Pre and perinatal Parenting Education for the 21st Century
- Nan Nelson, Treatment of Perinatal Mood Disorders
- Eileen Sendrey and Alexander Johnson, Body Mind Connection and the Movement Toward Wholeness
Saturday, December 2, 12-2pm:
- Rumyana Kudeva, Disenfranchised grief and loss of the dreamed-of birth
- Dr Francis Rene Van de Carr and Kristin Van de Carr, Advances in Understanding Prenatal Learning
- Susan Highsmith, Women, Wisdom & Words: Changing the Childbirth Conversation
- Carol McLellan, Cutting Edge research for optimal outcomes in the NICU using CranioSacral Therapy
- Ellen Steinberg, CranioSacral Therapy and Lactation Consulting: A winning combination"
Lunches are a buffet style and the cost of each lunch is $25 per person.