Series One Lectures - Monday LIVE!
- 12: Introduction to Prenatal and Perinatal Psychology with Susan Highsmith, PhD
- 19: Prenatal Development and Parents' Lived Experiences: How Early Events Shape Our Psychophysiology and Relationships with Ann Weinsten, PhD
- 26: 12 Guiding Principles for Prenatal and Perinatal Psychology with Marti Glenn, PhD
- 3: Tour of the Classroom and Technical Questions
- 10: Ethics with Kylea Taylor
- 17: Ethics with Darcia Narvaez, PhD
- 24: Towards a Code of Ethics for PPN Education and Practice with Kate White
November: Prenatal Development and Epigenetics
- 7: Tour of the Classroom and Technical Questions
- 14: Charan Surdhar from GeneOM on Epigenetics (seehttp://charansurdhar.com/)
- 21: Application of Epigenetics to PPN Practices with Marti Glenn
- 28: Somatics or Special Guest
- 5: Tour of the Classroom and Technical Questions
- 12: Dancing with Yin and Yang with John Chitty
- 19: Applications of Polyvagal Theory in PPN with Kate White
- 26: Narrative Medicine with Elsa Asher
Monday LIVE! Series are now included with the PPNE Program.
Continue to enroll in a Monday LIVE Series without in the PPNE program.
$ 19 for one Lecture Session
Current APPPAH members can request a FREE one lecture session