PPNE Somatics is a series of recorded lectures helpful to anyone who wants to study the somatics, or felt sense, of PPNE.
- Highly Trained PPN Professionals
- Explore basic somatic skills for anyone interested in PPN
- Learning from the Inside Out
- Blended learning online style
- Recordings are available from the PPNE Somatics Module in the Classwomb
Cost - Full Series
$199 Non Members (become a sustaining member for $8 and save)
$179 APPPAH Members
This Series is FREE to PPNE full course students, request enrollment through your moderator.
Cost - Single Session
$19 (APPPAH members can request one free session)
Cost for Poster Series (included with the full series, see details)
Speakers and Topics - Recorded in 2016
Marti Glenn, PhD
January 20, 2016
Creating a Safe Container for PPN Education
Kate White, MA, CMT, RCST®, CEIM
February 17, 2016
Margaret Rosenau, MA, BCST, RCST®, SEP,
August 17, 2016
Andrew Taylor Still, the founder of Osteopathy once famously said "It is the object of a physician to find health, anyone can find disease". True enough, but how do we recognize Health? In this lecture we will explore the formative forces that shape each of us into our human form and how to access and recognize them in ourselves.
Educational Poster Series
As of April 1, 2016 the Educational Poster are included with the Full PPNE course!
This offer is ONLY available to:
- Students who purchased the Full Series before 4/1/2016 (which did not include this poster series)
- PPNE students who choose the free enrollment
Full copyright restrictions apply to all items in this series.
- 4 Posters
- PPT slides
- User Guide
Cost for Poster Series