"APPPAH is comprised of professionals from wealth of diverse vocations such as Psychologists, Obstetricians, Midwives, Therapists, Body Workers, Massage Professionals, Doulas, Students and more. All individuals are welcome to join us! We especially welcome parents who want to learn more about how a baby's experience in utero and in birth might impact them.
New technology and an emerging emphasis on neuroscience and epigenetics have awakened an interest in knowing more about human development.
APPPAH Classwomb™ is pleased to offer comprehensive programs for professionals working with expectant parents.
- Pre-Natal and Peri-Natal Educator (PPNE) Certificate Program.
- The Professional Development Series
- “Monday Live” - weekly classroom calls with mentors and PPN experts
- Touch the Future Academy - access to hundreds of hours of relevant video
- PPNE Somatics monthly lectures
- PPNE Innovations monthly lectures
- Meet Prenatal and Perinatal Psychology and Birth Pioneers
The Journal of Prenatal and Perinatal Psychology and Health contains research and clinical articles from the cutting edge of the science of prenatal and perinatal psychology and health. Published quarterly the Journal is dedicated to the in-depth exploration of human reproduction and pregnancy and the mental and emotional development of the unborn and newborn child.
- Quarterly Journal Issues
- Hundreds of Articles by notable authors
- Abstracts for each Article
- Unlimited online access to all Journals
Search these valuable resources
- List yourself in our valuable resource The Practitioner Directory
- Your listing is searchable and freely available to everyone
- Optionally list yourself in the APPPAH Membership Directory where you can connect with other members
- All Registry information is only available to other APPPAH members
- All APPPAH members are encouraged to post their Events in the online Calendar.
- All Event information is available to the public.
- Join an international support community
- Digital access of APPPAH's peer-reviewed journal
- A quarterly membership newsletter subscription
- At least one free lecture or program
- A monthly APPPAH News and Updates E-Newsletter
- Notification of the availability of each new JOPPPAH issue.
- Listing in the Online Member Registry
- Listing in the Online Practioner's Directory
- Discounts on International Congresses and Regional Conferences
- Discounts on Maestroconference recordings
- Discounts on Educational Programs
- Access to purchase a printed JOPPPAH subscription