Donating to APPPAH
APPPAH is an international forum for parents and professionals from diverse backgrounds and disciplines interested in all dimensions of prenatal and perinatal experience. First registered as a charity in Canada, APPPAH subsequently became a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) educational foundation in the United States. The Association is comprised of a committed and active Board of Directors, an Executive Director, members and volunteers.
Gifts to APPPAH are tax-deductible and receipts can be provided on request as needed. Gifts can be given "in honor of ..." or "in memory of..." a special person. If larger gifts, trts, and bequests are contemplated, an attorney associated with the APPPAH Board is available for consultation.
The office telephone is 720-490-5612. Checks can be made out to APPPAH and sent to APPPAH at 2010 West Avenue K, #1042, Lancaster, CA 93536, or you can choose to pay by credit card using the online form accessed by clicking on Donate Today below.
Your support is appreciated!
Volunteers form the foundation and framework of our organization. There are many volunteer tasks that may be accomplished via the virtual world of the internet. Other tasks involve onsite participation at conferences. Currently we are seeking help in the following areas:
- Organization of special events and conferences
- Proof reading
- Desktop publishing
- Grant writing
Please email the APPPAH office: email@example.com
Become A Member
- Join an international support community
- Digital access of APPPAH's peer-reviewed journal
- A quarterly membership newsletter subscription
- At least one free lecture or program
- A monthly APPPAH News and Updates E-Newsletter
- Notification of the availability of each new JOPPPAH issue.
- Listing in the Online Member Registry
- Listing in the Online Practioner's Directory
- Discounts on Regional Congresses
- Discounts on Maestroconference recordings
- Discounts on Educational Programs
- 50% discount on printed JOPPPAH subscription