APPPAH offers Monday Live lectures to members, non-members, and students who wish to expand their knowledge of topics in the field of prenatal and perinatal psychology.
Regular Cost for Full Monday Live Series (Included with the PPNE Program after July 2015)
- $129 for Members
- $149 for Non-members
Regular cost for one Monday Live lecture:
Request a FREE session (must be a current APPPH member, please login first)
- First Monday: Orientation, technical questions, program functions, module and quiz issues. Answering questions such as how does this work anyway?
- Second and Third Mondays: Content on the Module of the Month, powerpoints, guest speakers, content oriented question and answer
- Fourth Monday: Process oriented questions, student check in, embodiment practices, student presentations.
- If there is a Fifth Monday in the month, we pause and relax.
- 12: Introduction to Prenatal and Perinatal Psychology with Susan Highsmith, PhD
- 19: Prenatal Development and Parents' Lived Experiences: How Early Events Shape Our Psychophysiology and Relationships with Ann Weinsten, PhD
- 26: 12 Guiding Principles for Prenatal and Perinatal Psychology with Marti Glenn, PhD
- 3: Tour of the Classroom and Technical Questions
- 10: Ethics with Kylea Taylor
- 17: Ethics with Darcia Narvaez, PhD
- 24: Towards a Code of Ethics for PPN Education and Practice with Kate White
November: Prenatal Development and Epigenetics
- 7: Tour of the Classroom and Technical Questions
- 14: Charan Surdhar from GeneOM on Epigenetics (seehttp://charansurdhar.com/)
- 21: Application of Epigenetics to PPN Practices with Marti Glenn
- 28: Somatics or Special Guest
- 5: Tour of the Classroom and Technical Questions
- 12: Dancing with Yin and Yang with John Chitty
- 19: Applications of Polyvagal Theory in PPN with Kate White
- 26: Narrative Medicine with Elsa Asher
*Access to Monday Live calls will be provided following the payment checkout process.