Warning messageThis content is filtered. APPPAH membership is required for full access to journal articles.
In Volume 1, Number 2, the Winter 1986 issue of the Pre- and PeriNatal Psychology Journal, the complete list of references for the article by Harold E. Buttram entitled "Pre- and Post-Natal Care: Today's Health Frontier" was inadvertently omitted. The complete list is reprinted below. Human Sciences Press apologizes for this oversight.
1. Newman, N.M. and Correy, J.F., Effects of alcohol in pregnancy. Medical Journal of Australia, July 12, 1980, 5-10.
2. Villar, Jose and Belizan, J.M. Growth and development of intrauterine growth-retarded infants. Clinical Nutrition, 3(6): 1984.
3. Dobbing, John, The later growth of the brain and its vulnerability, Pediatrics, 53 (2): 2-6, 1974.
4. Kovar, M.G., Health status of U.S. children and use of medical care. Public Health Reports, 97(1): 3-15, 1982
5. Pollner, Fran, The revolution in fetal health care. Medical World News, 1983.
6. Jansen, R.P.S., Spontaneous abortion incidence in the treatment of infertility. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 143 (4):451-473, 1982.
7. King, C.R. et al, Reproductive wastage. Obstetrics and Gynecology Annals, 12:59-109, 1982.
8. Rosenberg, P.H. and Vanttinen, H. Occupation hazards to reproduction and health in anaesthetists and paediatricians. Acta Anaesthesiology Scandinavia, 22:202-207, 1978.
9. Green, C.J., Anaesthetic gases and health risks to laboratory personnel: A review. Laboratory Animals, 15:397-403, 1981.
10. Axelsson, et al, Exposure to solvents and outcome of pregnancy in university laboratory employees. British Journal of Industrial Medicine, 41:305-312, 1984.
11. Newacheck, P. W., Budetti, P. and McManus, P., Trends in childhood disability. American Journal of Public Health, 74(3):232-236, 1984.
12. Colvez, A. and Blanchet, M., Disability trends in the United States population 1966-1976: Analysis of reported causes. American Journal of Public Health, 71(5): 464-470, 1981.
13. New York Times, July 18, 1983, page Al, Physical and mental disabilities in newborns doubled in 25 years.
14. Atherton, D.J., Breast feeding and atopic eczema. British Medical Journal, 287:775-776, 1983.
15. Fiske, E.B., Learning disabled: A new awareness, New York Times, November 11,1984.
16. Correction, New York Times, July 23, 1983, page B1.