Warning messageThis content is filtered. APPPAH membership is required for full access to journal articles.
In this interview with Castellino, we explore the seven Principles by tracing their development and application to therapeutic work with babies, families, and groups. Castellino’s process is born out of need and creative genius. Having sat in Womb Surround Workshops, at board meetings and in my own private practice and named these Principles, there is no doubt that they are powerful and support change. The Principles are:
1. Mutual Support and Cooperation
3. Self Regulation - the Pause
4. Self Care - Eat/Hydrate, Sleep/Rest, Elimination, Movement, Recreation
5. Brief Frequent Eye Contact
6. Touch/Attention - Coming into touch contact
7. Sacred Confidence – Confidentiality