Warning messageThis content is filtered. APPPAH membership is required for full access to journal articles.
1. Alvarado, Donna "Father's exposure to Toxins can affect fetus, studies show" Toronto Star, March 1991.
2. a) Three essays on the theory of sexuality. In the Complete Psychological Works of Sigmund Freud Translated from the German under the general Editorship James Strachey, in collaboration with Anna Freud, assisted by Alix Strachey and Alan Tyson. London: Hogarth Press.
b) An outline of Psycho-Analysis. In the Complete Psychological Works of Sigmund Freud. Translated from the German under the Editorship of James Strachey. In collaboration with Anna Freud, Assisted by Alix Strachey and Alan Tyson. London: The Hogarth Press.
3. Taylor, David C. "Oedipus's Parents were Child Abusers" Br. J. of Psychiatry, (1988) 153, 561-563.
4. Wulfert, Kimberley Ann, "The Relationship Between A Primigravida's Belief System Regarding Childbirth and the Course and Outcome of Labour and Delivery" Ph.D. Thesis, William Lyon Univ. 1986.
5. Piontelli, Alessandra "Infant Observation From before Birth" Int. J/ Psycho-Anal. (1987) 68, 453.
6. Piontelli, Alessandra "A study on Twins Before and After Birth" Lt. Rev. Psyho-Anal (1989) 16, 413.
Thomas R. Verny, M.D., D. Psych., F.R.C.P.
Thomas R. Verny, M.D., D. Psych., is the past and founding president of PPPANA. He practices psychiatry in Toronto, Canada. Address correspondence to the author at 36 Madison Avenue, Toronto, Ontario M5R 2S1.