Warning messageThis content is filtered. APPPAH membership is required for full access to journal articles.
1. Carpenter, R.G., Emery, J.L. (1974). The identification and follow-up of high risk infants. In R.R. Robinson (Ed.), SIDS 1974. The Canadian Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths (pp. 91-96).
2. Carpenter, R.G., Gardner, A., Jepson, M., et al. (1983). Prevention of unexpected infant death: Evaluation of the first seven years of the Sheffield Intervention programme. Lancet, 8327, 723-7.
3. Gruen, A. (1986). Der Verrat Am Selbst Miinchen DTV. (To be published as "The Betrayal Of The Self." New York: Grove Press, 1988).
4. Lippsitt, L. (1980). Perinatal indicators and psychophysical precursors of crib death. Horowitz, (Ed.) Early developmental hazards: Predictors and precautions. Colorado: Westview Press.
5. Molz, G, Hartmann, HP. (1984). Plotzlicher S
To speak with a representative about our products and services or for technology inquiries, please call 1-720-490-5612.