A Sound Start in Life
1. Olds, Clifford. Foetal Response to Music Midwives Chronicle, July 1985.
2. Clemens M. Observations on Certain Aspects of Neonatal Behavior in Response to Ortery Stimuli.
Paper presented after fifth International Congress of Psycho Sematic Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Rome, 1977.
3. Murooka, H. Lullaby from the Womb, Toshiba-EMI Limited, 1974.
4. Schoen, Max (ed). The Effects of Music. Kegan, Paul, Trench, Trubner and Company Limited, 1927. Schoen, Max (ed). The Beautiful in Music. Kegan, Paul, Trench, Trubner and Company Limited, 1927.
5. deCasper, A. Preference of the Neo-nates for familiar sounds. Science Volume 208, June 1980.
6. Verny, T. and Kelly, J. The Secret Life of the Unborn Child. New York, Summit Books, 1981.
Russell, Bertrand. Authority and the Individual. George Alan and Unwin Limited, 1966.
Podolsky, E. Music Therapy. New York Philisophical Library, 1954.
Fox, J. G. Background Music and Industrial Efficiency-Review. Applied Ergonomics. June 1971.
Fox, J. G. and Embrey, E. D. Music-An Aid to Productivity. Applied Ergonomics, December 1972.
Olds, Clifford. The Power of Music. Unpublished work, 1975.
M. S. W. Basildon, Essex, England