1. Alvarado, Donna "Father's exposure to Toxins can affect fetus, studies show" Toronto Star, March 1991.
2. a) Three essays on the theory of sexuality. In the Complete Psychological Works of Sigmund Freud Translated from the German under the general Editorship James Strachey, in collaboration with Anna Freud, assisted by Alix Strachey and Alan Tyson. London: Hogarth Press.
b) An outline of Psycho-Analysis. In the Complete Psychological Works of Sigmund Freud. Translated from the German under the Editorship of James Strachey. In collaboration with Anna Freud, Assisted by Alix Strachey and Alan Tyson. London: The Hogarth Press.
3. Taylor, David C. "Oedipus's Parents were Child Abusers" Br. J. of Psychiatry, (1988) 153, 561-563.
4. Wulfert, Kimberley Ann, "The Relationship Between A Primigravida's Belief System Regarding Childbirth and the Course and Outcome of Labour and Delivery" Ph.D. Thesis, William Lyon Univ. 1986.
5. Piontelli, Alessandra "Infant Observation From before Birth" Int. J/ Psycho-Anal. (1987) 68, 453.
6. Piontelli, Alessandra "A study on Twins Before and After Birth" Lt. Rev. Psyho-Anal (1989) 16, 413.
Thomas R. Verny, M.D., D. Psych., F.R.C.P.
Thomas R. Verny, M.D., D. Psych., is the past and founding president of PPPANA. He practices psychiatry in Toronto, Canada. Address correspondence to the author at 36 Madison Avenue, Toronto, Ontario M5R 2S1.
JOURNAL OF PRENATAL AND PERINATAL PSYCHOLOGY AND HEALTH publishes research and clinical articles from the cutting edge of the science of prenatal and perinatal psychology and health. The journal, published quarterly since 1986, is dedicated to the in-depth exploration human reproduction and pregnancy and the mental and emotional development of the unborn and newborn child.