1. Montagu, A. Touching-the human significance of the skin. Harper & Row, New York, Third Edition, 1986.
2. This study was reviewed in Reader's Digest (January, 1992), in an article by Lowell Ponte entitled "The sense that shapes our future."
3. Gottlieb, C. and Mygdeman. Prostanoids in spern function. Prostaglandins, Leukotriense, and Essential Fatty Acid Reviews 34, 205-214, 1988.
4. Bendvold, E. et al. Concentration of prostaglandins in seminal fluid of fertile men. International Journal ofAndrology 10, 463-9, 1987.
5. Consentino, M.J. et al. Prostaglandins in semen and their relationship to male fertility: a study of 145 men. Fertility and Sterility 41(1), 88-94, January, 1984.
6. Samuellson, B. et al. Prostaglandins. Annual Review of Biochemistry 44, 669-695 1975.
7. Carbonnel, B. et al. Human cervical muscus contains large amounts of prostaglandins. Fertility and Sterility 38, 109-111, 1982.
8. The video cassette, Tertility-A guide to natural family planning," produced by Oxford University, is available at a cost of $250.00. It may be ordered from the Natural Planning Service, Clitherow House, 1 Blythe News, Blythe Road, London W14 ONW, England.