The primary benefit of APPPAH membership is to join an international community and family supporting the emerging science and insights of birth psychology and its lifelong impact on individual and planetary wellness.
Please note: As of 2017, all APPPAH membership dues will be collected annually in the month of March. Your dues will be pro-rated if you joined after March of last year. Current members will recieve a call from the membership committee chair, Barbara Decker, in March, to help renew on the new schedule.
If you are a new member, WELCOME! Please find APPPAH's membership benefits below.
In addition, as a member you will receive:
- A quarterly subscription to the peer-reviewing Journal of Prenatal and Perinatal Psychology and Health, JOPPPAH
- A quarterly membership newsletter subscription that includes at least one free lecture or program
- A monthly APPPAH News and Updates E-Newsletter
- Instant download of the current JOPPPAH issue as well as access to 30 years of archives
- Listing in the Online Member Registry
- Listing in the Online Practioner's Directory
- Discounts on Regional Congresses
- Discounts on Maestroconference recordings
- Discounts on Educational Programs
- 50% discount on printed JOPPPAH subscription