The primary benefit of APPPAH membership is to join an international community and family supporting the emerging science and insights of birth psychology and its lifelong impact on individual and planetary wellness.
Please note: As of 2018, all APPPAH membership dues will be collected annually in the month of March and all dues will be pro-rated.
If you are a new member, WELCOME! Please find APPPAH's membership benefits below.
In addition, as a member you will receive:
- Digital access, including download, of APPPAH's peer-reviewed journal, Journal of Prenatal and Perinatal Psychology and Health, JOPPPAH, including the entire 31 years of quarterly journals.
- A quarterly membership newsletter subscription that includes at least one free lecture or program
- A monthly APPPAH News and Updates E-Newsletter
- Notification of the availability of each new JOPPPAH issue.
- Listing in the Online Member Registry
- Listing in the Online Practioner's Directory
- Discounts on Regional Congresses
- Discounts on Maestroconference recordings
- Discounts on Educational Programs
- 50% discount on printed JOPPPAH subscription