APPPAH Honors Midwives with Special Midwifery and Prenatal and Perinatal Healing Offering plus FREE Content and Discounts for Trauma Informed Education
The Department of Education for the Association for Prenatal and Perinatal Psychology and Health is pleased to offer a special course in the online Classwomb™: Midwifery and Prenatal and Perinatal Healing. This 12 lecture course includes lectures by midwives and other professionals to support optimal birth experiences for families.
The Midwife Presentations include:
- Jennie Joseph, CPM, Let's Stop Re-traumatizing the Traumatized! Providing Perinatal Safety The JJ Way®(Free Preview)
- Amber Price, DNP CNM RN, Innovative Postpartum Nursing Practice: From Tasking to Thinking. Integration of Evidence Based Practice in a traditional hospital setting.
- Mary Jackson, RN, RCST®, SEP: Supported Attachment (Free Preview)
- Maryl Smith, CPM: The Art of Trauma Sensitive Intake plus bonus content: Identifying Trauma Survivors in Absence of Disclosure and Creating Space, Personality Needs
- Heather Clarke, PhD, CNM: The Impact of Transgenerational influences and Race on Perinatal Outcomes for Black Women living in the United States
- Karen Strange, CPM: The Baby's Experience of Birth and Tools for Healing
The Presentations that Support Birth Outcomes include:
- Barbara Decker, HBCE, HBFC, CLD, Prenatal Bonding(GPE)(BA):Prenatal Bonding During Pregnancy: A New Paradigm in Childbirth Education
- Robbie Davis-Floyd, PhD: Birth Models That Work: Standing the Test of Time (Free Preview)
- Kate White, MA, BCBMT, RCSTⓇ, CEIM, SEP, PPNE: Understanding Early Imprints: Memory and the Conscious Baby plus bonus content on The Birth Sequence
- Sandra Bardsley, RN, Childbirth Educator: Create a Joyful Birth: Relax, Connect, Prepare, incudes one exercise from her book: Creating a Joyful Birth Experience: Cluster Writing.
- Ray Castellino, DC (retired), RPP, RCSTⓇ & Tara Blasco, PhD: Healthy Families, Healthy Babies: Bonding and Attachment, plus an interview with Ray Castellino on his Principles.
- Raylene Phillips, MD, MA, IBCLC, FABM, FAAP, Assistant Professor of Pediatrics Loma Linda University Children’s Hospital Division of Neonatology: The Sacred Hour
Bonus Materials include:
- Caring for New Born, by Ray Castellino, DC (retired), RPP, RCST®, from Module 9 of the Prenatal and Perinatal Educator Certificate Program
- Every Baby Tells a Story: A Youtube video from APPPAH Past President Dennis Hertenstein, DC.
There are free previews of several lectures and a special lecture by Jennie Joseph that includes and extra explanation of the neuroscience by Kate White behind Jennie’s success in her Commonsense Childbirth Easy Access clinic to improve birth outcomes for women of color.
The course is for sale for $97 for all 12 lectures plus bonus material, and will be included if the purchase of the Prenatal and Perinatal Educator Certificate Program (PPNE) for 40% off the current price. The would make the PPNE plus the Midwifery course available for $777 with the code, MIDWIFE777.
This new educational product is part of APPPAH’s commitment to supporting practices that support optimal human development. To purchase APPPAH’s course with the code MIDWIFE777 click here.
To purchase just the Midwife course click here.
To see Free Midwifery Content click here.
See you in the Classwomb™!