Tony Madrid, PhD, is a clinical psychologist at Russian River Counselors, in Sonoma County, CA. He has been an adjunct professor at the University of San Francisco for 30 years. His research and articles on helping asthmatic children by repairing bonding disruptions brought him the 2007 Hilgard Award. For more information about this course, you can contact him: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Mother and Child Reunion Bonding Therapy: The Four Part Repair
- Helping Asthmatic Children through Bonding Therapy
- Improving Asthma Symptoms in Children by Repairing the Maternal-Infant Bond
- Does Maternal-Infant Bonding Therapy Improve Breathing in Asthmatic Children?
- Maternal-Infant Bonding and Asthma
- Maternal-Infant Bonding and Pediatric Asthma: An Initial Investigation