Barbara Findeisen is a psychotherapist with over 28 years of experience. She founded Pocket Sanctuary and created and is Clinical Director of the STAR workshop, a profoundly transformative 10-day retreat designed to accelerate self-healing and personal growth. Ms. Findeisen is trained in a variety of experiential therapies, and is regarded as one of the world's leading experts in the field of Pre-and Perinatal psychology, the study of the psychological impact of birth. Barbara is a past-President of APPPAH and a founding member of the International Association for Regression Research and Therapies.
- Sunday Morning Program
- Lifelong Patterns: Fear or Wholeness?
- Member Tips: Books, Video
- News from APPPAH's Board of Directors
- Int’l Congress Looking Ahead to 2011
- Book Notes ~ Recommendations from Members
- Members Reflect on 25 Years of APPPAH
- Echoes from the APPPAH 16th International Congress