Ludwig Janus, M.D. is a lecturer and psychoanalysis instructor at the Psychoanalytic Training Institute in Heidelberg, Germany. He is past-president of the International Society for Prenatal and Perinatal Psychology and Medicine (ISPPM) and current Co-editor of the International Journal of Prenatal and Perinatal Psychology. He has published numerous articles and books on prenatal and perinatal psychology and on psychohistory, including The Enduring Effects of Prenatal Life.
- The Culture of Clear Differentiation Between Knowledge and Non-Knowledge in Prenatal Psychology
- The Impact of Prenatal Psychology on Society and Culture
- The Relationship of Pre- and Perinatal Psychology to 20th Century Art, Literature and Philosophy
- The Expression of Pre- and Perinatal Experience in Cultural Phenomena
- Der Seelenraum des Ungeborenen. Pränatale Psychologie und Therapie (The Psychic Space of the Unborn Child: Prenatal Psychology and Therapy)
- Book Review: The Enduring Effects of Prenatal Experience: Echoes from the Womb