Marcy Axness, Ph.D., is a leading authority in the fields of early human development, adoption, prenatal psychology, and interpersonal neurobiology. One of the world’s few experts in the primal issues in adoption, Dr. Axness teaches prenatal development at the graduate level and has a private practice counseling parents and “pre-parents.” For the past four years, Marcy has also been the Editor for APPPAH’s quarterly newsletter.
- Sharing Space: To Be or Not to Be: Prenatal Origins of the Existential “Yes” v. the Self Struggle by Marcy Axness
- When the Joy of the Mother is Missing - An Organic Perspective on Postpartum Depression
- Malattachment and the Self Struggle
- Toward a Fluid Dance in Seamless Dress: The Field of Pre- and Perinatal Development Challenges Researchers to Integrate Scientific and Spiritual Orientations
- Parenting for Peace: Raising the Next Generation of Peacemakers