Rupert Linder, MD, practicing Obstetrician and Gynecologist in Birkenfeld, Germany. He also practices psychosomatics and psychotherapy and was President of The International Society of Prenatal and Perinatal Psychology and Medicine (ISPPM). In his European office for gynecology, obstetrics, and psychotherapy, he has developed a method that has resulted in significant reductions in the rate of premature births.
- Conflicts in Pregnancy: Reports from a Gynecological and Psychotherapeutic Practice by Rupert Linder
- Love, Pregnancy, Conflict, and Solution by Rupert Linder
- On the Psychodynamics of Preeclampsia and HELLP Syndrome: Recent Advances in Treatment by Rupert Linder
- Overcoming Somatic and Psychological Difficulties: New Experiences from an Integrated Linkage of Obstetrics and Psychotherapy
- How Women Can Carry Their Unborn Babies to Term - The Prevention of Premature Birth Through Psychosomatic Methods