A leader in the frontier to optimize human potential and relationships from the beginning of life. Author of Welcoming Consciousness: Supporting Babies’ Wholeness at the Beginning of Life–An Integrated Model of Early Development. Founding chair, co-author, and Associate Faculty of the first degree programs in prenatal and perinatal psychology at Santa Barbara Graduate Institute. Her innovative work incorporates prenatal and perinatal psychology, her ground-breaking consciousness-based early development theory, consciousness studies and energy
psychology healing modalities. Serving families for 40 years. International presenter, educator, and consultant to families, professionals, and organizations–bridging theory, principles and practice.
- Clinical Story of a 6-Year-Old Boy's Eating Phobia: An Integrated Approach Utilizing Prenatal and Perinatal Psychology with Energy Psychology's Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) in a Surrogate Nonlocal Application
- Remembering B.J.
- Investing in Human Potential From the Beginning of Life: Key to Maximizing Human Capital
- Supporting Babies' Wholeness in the 21st Century: An Integrated Model of Early Development
- The Power of Beliefs: What Babies are Teaching Us
- Volume 22, Issue 1
- Welcoming Consciousness: Supporting Babies' Wholeness from the Beginning of Life, An Integrated Model of Early Development