APPPAH currently has 4 product groups.
Membership Join APPPAH
Membership subscriptions are available annually or monthly with discounts for seniors, students and families.
Enjoy a range of benefits, support and discounts with your APPPAH membership.
- Join an international support community
- Digital access of APPPAH's peer-reviewed Journal
- A quarterly membership newsletter subscription
- At least one free lecture or program
- A monthly APPPAH News and Updates E-Newsletter
- Notification of the availability of each new JOPPPAH issue.
- Listing in the Online Member Registry
- Listing in the Online Practioner's Directory
- Discounts on International Congress and Regional Conference Events
- Discounts on Maestroconference recordings
- Discounts on Educational Programs
- Access to purchase a printed JOPPPAH subscription
- Submit your events to the online Events Calendar
Printed Journal Subscription Subscribe Today
JOURNAL OF PRENATAL AND PERINATAL PSYCHOLOGY AND HEALTH publishes research and clinical articles from the cutting edge of the science of prenatal and perinatal psychology and health.
The journal, published quarterly since 1986, is dedicated to the in-depth exploration human reproduction and pregnancy and the mental and emotional development of the unborn and newborn child.
- Receive the printed journal in the mail.
- Pricing valid for individual use only.
- Please contact us for Institutional pricing.
- Available in an annual or a monthly sustaining subscription.
- Print subscription require a current membership in APPPAH.
- An APPPAH membership includes unlimited online access to all Journals in digital format.
Classwomb Visit the Classwomb
The APPPAH Classwomb™ is pleased to offer comprehensive programs for professionals working with expectant parents.
- Pre-Natal and Peri-Natal Educator (PPNE) Certificate Program.
- The Professional Development Series
- “Monday Live” - weekly classroom calls with mentors and PPN experts
- Touch the Future Academy - access to hundreds of hours of relevant video
- PPNE Somatics monthly lectures
- PPNE Innovations monthly lectures
- Meet Prenatal and Perinatal Psychology and Birth Pioneers
- Continuing Education Credit
International Congress Explore the next Congress/Conference
Every year APPPAH brings together an unmatched educational program. In even numbered years, this is a regional conference, while odd numbered years brings you our unmatched International Congress, renowned keynote speakers, interactive workshops, community-building special events, and the richness of a wide variety of life experiences and geographic, ethnic, and cultural backgrounds. The splendor of a multiplicity of voices is central to the APPPAH mission. Join your colleagues and hundreds of dedicated professionals from around the world to learn about cutting edge pre- and perinatal psychological theory and knowledge, revolutionizing how leaders approach their work.
Whether you are a seasoned professional, brand new to the field, or somewhere in between, there is something for everyone at these events. Drawing on the theory and practice of pre- and perinatal psychology, we invite you to bring your whole being - mind, body, and soul - to participate together in forging a new paradigm of effective leadership!
Please Help Support APPPAH
Donate and show your support. Besides becoming a member, you can give to APPPAH today or setup a recurring donation to really help expand and improve APPPAH's work and outreach.