Karen Melton, Dip. Humanistic Psychology, Certificates in Prenatal & Birth Therapy and Cranial Sacral Therapy, is an experienced, hands-on, Somatic Pre- and Perinatal Practitioner working with babies, children, parents, and adults both in her office in Northern California, and globally by video sessions.
- Healing and Re-Patterning Early Imprints for all ages.
- Conscious Early Parenting - Creating optimal environments for babies from pre-conception and through pregnancy.
- Parenting and Attachment Support.
- Cranial Sacral Therapy
- Womb and Birth Play for Kids and their families.
- Supervision for Pre and Perinatal professionals, and other therapists and practitioners.
- Currently developing online training opportunities
- Mentoring in the APPPAH P.P.N.E. program.
- Founded and runs Sweet Pea Cranial Sacral Baby clinic for low income families