APPPAH Classwomb™ is pleased to offer its Pre-Natal and Peri-Natal Educator (PPNE) Certificate Program in a newly improved version of the www.birthpsychology.com classroom. The new PPNE Certificate Program offers:
- CME and CEU credits
- “Monday Live” - weekly classroom calls with mentors and PPN experts
- Touch the Future Academy - access to hundreds of hours of relevant video
TTF Academy is a unique, dynamic, user-led platform. TTF Academy instantly filters and sorts hundreds of hours of in-depth personal interviews. Videos focus on themes and issues that are most important to you: pregnancy, birth, bonding, parenting, the origins of love and violence, athletics, optimum states of learning and performance, expanding human potential and amazing capacities, and self-infected limitations.
This new pricing is effective June 15th, 2015.
Courses are available until then at the current pricing.
APPPAH’s 11 module program already features films from this great collection. Now educators will have access to hundreds more films. These videos are searchable for explanations of conception, and relevant topics. You will find ideas and research useful to a professional educator when presenting PPN information.
NEW Features You Will Receive:
- 11 modules in prenatal and perinatal psychology and health core competencies
- Foundations where you will be introduced to our pioneers, trends and an overview of the field
- Ethics for the PPNE educators
- Epigenetics with regard to human development during pregnancy and the lifelong impact of the prenatal period, birth and attachment
- Neuroscience and the latest trends in autonomic nervous system science, polyvagal theory and the neuroscience of relationship
- Pre and perinatal psychological theories
- The impact of culture and PPN
- The importance of prenatal learning and bonding
- Labor, delivery and birth
- Self-attachment and breastfeeding
- Parenting styles
- Implications and inspiration for the future
Documentary videos, a searchable database of hundreds of hours of TTF Academy
Final quizzes for each module to test comprehension
Book lists and further suggested reading and viewing
Discussion forums for professionals from many fields
Professional PPN mentors to help you throughout the course, to integrate material
“Monday Live” classroom hours weekly with PPN specialists, mentors and experts
Monthly check in calls with other students for community support and connection
Full Course is $895 for the new upgraded classroom includes:
2 years APPPAH student membership,
2 years use of TTF Academy
“Monday Live” calls
Individual Modules are available on a pay-as-you-go basis and include:
One year student membership (with first module)
One year in the TTF Academy (with first module)
Single modules do not include the live classroom hour each week
Student check in call each month
First module is $170; subsequent modules are $90 each
Modules include Mentor support
The weekly “Monday Live” classroom call features orientation to the classroom each week for new students and interested community members, actual lectures on the classroom material, student presentations, videos from the Academy, support in creating presentations as PPNE educators, and MORE.
Our unique supportive classroom is more than just an educational experience, it is a community. Join us for this great opportunity to learn about pre and perinatal psychology and health.