Your Gift Matters
Thank you for helping APPPAH change the world
One birth at a time
In 2022, generous donations by APPPAH supporters helped to:
- Launch a beautiful new Learning Center and expanded outreach to better support our global audience.
- Host a monthly member networking group, APPPAH Connect, to facilitate rich dialogue on topics important to our birth community.
- Offer 40 free webinars, APPPAH Live! Exploring Birth Psychology, featuring, experts from around the globe
- Hold an International Film Festival during Birth Psychology Month for over 2500 birth professionals from 79 countries
- Share a Fireside Chat with Birth Psychology pioneer and Infant Mental Health specialist, Michael Trout, MA
- Host an impactful Symposium on Adoption Considerations with Michael Trout, MA and a panel of adoption experts
- Relaunch our introductory course, Seeing Birth from the Baby’s Perspective
- Host a 6-week workshop on Anthropology of Birth with Robbie Davis-Floyd, PhD
- Re-visit the classic film, What Babies Want, and a panel discussion with filmmaker, Debby Takikawa
- Hold the first Nurture Science and Birth Psychology Forum
- Complete our first Pregnancy Dialogues ™ Facilitator Training course
To help continue and expand this important work,
Birth Psychology Month's
International Film Festival
In March, during Birth Psychology Month, we featured four original films made in Japan, Brazil, and the United States on Bonding and Attachment followed by engaging panel discussions with the filmmakers.
There were 2560 registrations (nearly double from last year) with an average of 615 viewers for each of the films and 380 participants in the panel discussions, representing 79 countries across the globe, expanding APPPAH’s reach further than ever before!
APPPAH's Prenatal and Perinatal
Our Prenatal and Perinatal Educator (PPNE) Certificate Program is continuing to grow with 82 current students, 17 mentors and 16 new graduates from over 60 countries who are using Birth Psychology principles and practices to better support mother, babies, and families.