APPPAH's Prenatal and Perinatal
Practitioner and Educator Directory
APPPAH's Prenatal and Perinatal Practitioner and Educator Directory
Exciting News! Introducing APPPAH's Practitioner Directory (new & improved!)
The Association for Prenatal and Perinatal Psychology and Health (APPPAH) is neither a regulatory nor licensing organization and therefore not sanctioned to certify, license, or otherwise bestow the legal authorization to practice as a mental health professional. Each PPN practitioner is responsible for working under their own independent professional license and within their scope of practice.
- Have you experienced some kind of challenge or trauma related to the
- birth of your child or perhaps even your own birth?
- Looking for a qualified person to support you in exploring the impact of early life experiences?
- Maybe you are interested in learning more from one of our educators or have them speak at an event?
Prenatal and Perinatal - Practitioners
PPN Practitioner (PPN-P) in addition to have graduated from the year-long APPPAH Certification program, these practitioners have completed a significant therapeutic training specifically related to Prenatal and Perinatal trauma resolution. They use trauma informed protocols in facilitating an experience for deep healing and connection to your authentic self.
Prenatal and Perinatal - Educators
PPN Educators - (PPN-E) have graduated from the year-long APPPAH Certification program. This training provides a unique experience to explore our own early birth imprints and teach this work from an embodied knowing. Our educators are available for consultations and presentations to any organizations around the world.
Requirements for a Directory Listing:
- maintain a current, active APPPAH Premier or Community Membership (add link to membership purchase options)
- to be listed as a PPN Educator- must be a graduate of APPPAH's Prenatal & Perinatal Educator (PPNE) certificate program
- to be listed as a PPN Practitioner- must submit your therapy-based certificate (such as a Craniosacral Therapist certificate, Marriage & Family Therapy license) as well as proof of your PPN specific training
- all applications subject to review and approval by the APPPAH team
We believe that this upgraded directory will be a valuable resource for everyone seeking professional PPN services.
Thank you for your continued support, and we look forward to seeing you thrive with our new Practitioner Directory!